Sunday, December 25, 2016

~Merry Christmas~


It's hard for me to believe it's already Christmas Day as this year went by very quickly. I chose to let go of some stress this year for the Holidays and decorated minimally and as I had time.  I did finally get a few photos of some areas as in my front porch all decked out this year. 

Once again we got a Charlie Brown tree for the living room.  

Not too much in this area but a boxwood wreath, cedar greens and pinecones along with paper whites. 

The same types of simple natural items on these shelves in the kitchen.

Another tree in a basket for the dining room which I hung only stars.

And a rosemary tree and some greens in an ironstone tureen complete this space.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Perfectly lovely. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful and so peaceful looking , love your tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful and peaceful I love everything you do Merry Christmas !!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Beautiful. Merry Christmas to you and yours also..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry x mas .....love Ria x ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Kathleen. Merry Christmas.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the most shapely Charlie Brown tree I think I've ever seen. That type displays ornaments so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very, very beautiful design..

    Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your home looks beautiful and charming, Kathleen.. I hope your Christmas was wonderful. Wishing you many blessings for the New Year!

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best wishes for 2017 !
    Gail x

    ReplyDelete