Friday, December 2, 2016

~Christmas Pop up Shop 2016~

 
I was so excited to be able to set up a Christmas Pop up Shop at MD Haney & Co. in McMinnville, Oregon this past weekend.  

Darci is such a sweet person who I am very fortunate to have met with an amazing store and some of these treasures are still available and I will be set up until the end of December if you are local and have a chance to stop by. 

I always enjoy decorating for the Holiday season and this was so fun to put together with many of my vintage pieces.

This table and benches sold over the weekend, but I will be taking in another chippy white drop leaf table with two chairs next week along with some other Christmas treasures.

I love this area that she let me use in her store to create my magic, especially this amazing mantel....not to mention those floors!!!

It's always fun to set a table to give customers ideas of what they can do in their own homes.

There are many handmade ornaments, ironstone, statuary, demijohns and bottles in this area.

This little area is across the room and is filled with lots of vintage goodness along with fresh greens for a wonderful Christmas feel.

I've had this scale for a while now and am so happy that it went home with the ever so lovely Rene' who was in town all the way from Idaho last weekend and came into the store to visit me.  Thanks and it was so nice to see you my friend! 

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and hope you can make it into Darci's store sometime in December.  She has so many gift and home items along with Annie Sloan and Miss Mustard Seed paint for your projects.  Her hours are 10-5 Wednesday-Saturday

7 comments:

  1. I do think that shops that have everything set off beautifully in real life settings certainly entice people to buy a great deal more, yours looks so gorgeous, if I was in the States rather than France I know my husband would be having to hold me back from spending!!! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is cute. I can see why the bench set sold fast. I hope you do well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!
    I have a crush on that little white cabinet and that amazing chippy stool. Just lovely!
    diane @ thoughts&shots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kathleen how I wish I lived closer. I see lots of fun treasures.
    Happy Week End.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beauty and charm full of warmth and lovely holiday touches. So many amazing pieces. I would like the angel please! Thank you so much for sharing and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!

    Blessings,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete