Tuesday, July 5, 2016

~Simple Cleaning~


I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend.  It's back to reality around here and my home is in need of some cleaning with all the activity of the kids being home all Summer.

Do you ever come across cleaning products that you love and want to share it with everyone.  I had been hearing about Murchison-Hume and once I tried their products, I was hooked!

Not only are they great, there are many different products to choose from and they come in these lovely brown bottles so you don't even have to hide them underneath the sink.  I love the grapefruit scent and Murchison-Hume is graciously offering 20% off their products to my readers.  Just hop on over to their website and add the code "Charm20" to your order.  

On another note, I've really been enjoying working outside in my garden lately and am missing all the peonies I had this year.  My hydrangeas are starting to bloom though and I love this stage when they first start out.  It's always fun to watch them change color as Summer goes on. 



I also recently came across an amazing website Vivi et Margot Charlotte has some amazing French products.  I started a new collection of French cheese molds and this one is from her store.  Love it for both holding soap or on this shelf in my bathroom where this air plant fits perfectly inside. I highly recommend stopping by and browsing all of her wonderful items. 

Enjoy your week!

12 comments:

  1. HI Kathleen. I did order some and want to thank you for the coupon. I have never heard of this company before, and they sound great. The fig scent sounds out of this world! Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy their products as much as I do, Sue!

      Delete
  2. Oh Kathleen, all the natural beauty it needs. And all that stile it needs to provide an extraordinary cosy atmosphere deluxe.
    Have a great week, enjoy, hugs from Méa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Where did you get the beautiful header over your island
    I would love to do something like that in my kitchen
    Thank you
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it several years ago at an Antique Faire and it came from the East coast.

      Delete
  4. I love the fretwork piece over you kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like fabulous products, I googled them, I always use all natural cleaning products and detergents and I would happily buy these for their packaging alone, as you say they don't even need to be hidden out of sight, but alas, they don't sell them in France.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathleen,

    I just ordered the home starter kit, pot and dish brushes and dish soap. I look forward to receiving them. We have a new puppy and I don't want to use harsh chemicals on the floor. Thank you for the 20 percent off coupon.

    Love your blog,
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sarah and I hope you love their products as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tip sounds like lovely natural products !
    Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how serene and peaceful you home looks! I am pinning away!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your home is terrific. All this white color...
    Thank you for this article and advices! Here is a lot of cleaning companies but it's nice when you can do all this cleaning by yourself, in the best way :)

    ReplyDelete