Wednesday, May 4, 2016

~Spring~


After a four month break from blogging, I feel ready to start posting again.  Spring is a great time to start again where everything looks fresh and new, don't you think?

I've realized that I missed having this as my own journal and I can post as frequent as I like, so that being said, I won't let any pressure get to me and only post when I have something to share as time allows.  I appreciate those of you who have been asking where I was and all of you who follow along with me on my journey.  Enjoy!  xoxo K

After Winter all the blossoms on our fruit trees are a welcome sight like these from an apple tree and it's a joy to go outside and cut a few branches to bring indoors.

When the holidays were over we purchased a new chair(from Costco, of all places) for the living room and rearranged the sofas for a different look. It quickly became my favorite spot in the house!

These pear branches graced our kitchen for a while and they usually last longer than most flowers.

Thanks again for everyone who stuck with me during my much needed break and I look forward to catching up with you all again.  For more inspiration you can find me daily on Instagram.  

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Spring mantle... the urns beside the fireplace look lovely. Your your new chair looks so cosy, comfy right there by the fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made a beautiful home. Thanks for sharing with us and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is so lovely...I always look forward to my visits here... Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your place is so lovely and that architectural piece hanging in the kitchen is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your living room is lovely. I'm not sure where you are but I live in Connecticut. Our heat is on because it is so cold here. Christmas Day the heat was off, now we are freezing. If Spring ever comes to Connecticut, I will be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love seeing your home and decor. I don't comment much but always look. Your home is so pretty, charming and soothing. You just know how to put your best foot forward..Have a wonderful Mother's Day..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back!!! Love the new chair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kathleen, so great to see you back blogging again, I really missed my visits to your home! Love the chair, Costco can certainly turn up a few surprises! Alas we have nothing like that in France! Our blossom here is now all over, at the moment we are surrounded by wisteria and lilac, the scent is divine! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your pictures look so pretty! It makes me want to come and visit. Thank you for sharing your home with us. Have a great weekend. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely as always, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to see you back! Great photos. Love all the blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful home! This is very much my style just not what I've got right now..lol. Did you paint the blue cupboard? I like it both ways, deciding whether I want to all white m yself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so glad you're back! Your blog is on my favorites bar; I didn't remove it, hoping you would return. Thanks for the beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete