Monday, December 21, 2015

~Holiday Home Tour 2015~


I finally had time to edit some photos I took of our home decorated for the Holidays.  I kept things simple this year and am focusing more on the true meaning of Christmas and spending time with friends and family.   Enjoy!  xoxo K.   

Welcome to our home! This is what will greet you as you walk up the front steps of our porch.  To the side of the door I added shutters to hang a boxwood wreath and a tree in a French olive bucket.  The shelf that houses pots while not in use also got a few festive touches.

As you enter the front door there are hooks to hang your coat and stay awhile. 

Through the french doors to the right is the dining room.

And from there is a doorway leading into the kitchen.

Around the counter is an area with our round table.

I used blue and white vintage ornaments to decorate the tree in the living room this year.

And heading up the stairs is the master bedroom.

Another small tree is placed inside a galvanized French pitcher with silver balls and clip on candle holders for an old fashioned look. 

Now after I  wrap a few more presents and bake some more goodies, all that's left to do is enjoy the season with loved ones♥

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas! 

23 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Kathleen! What a peaceful Christmas retreat. Blessings to you this Christmas!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

  2. Merry Merry Christmas love Ria ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful, catalog worthy!!! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks absolutely lovely! All the fresh greenery is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. I absolutely love the simplicity of everything. So farmhouse lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your decorations. Everything is so beautiful. Di

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhh just beautiful. Swooning.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elegant and beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas and enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very, very beautiful, and so lovely! I love your decorations! Happy New Year!!! Patrizia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Y*O*U are so talented Katheleen!!! Such a FaB lived-in, comfortable, cozy, HOME!!! FaB Eye... Great Mix of ViNtaGe!*!*!
    HaPPy New Year, Jeanine Burkhardt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the tour, your home is so lovely and was beautiful decorated for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, love the simplicity of your decorations. I always intend to do this, but get carried away.
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks a ton for sharing this wonderful post on Holiday Home Tour 2015. I am so impressed to see how brilliantly you decorated your home for the Christmas. I really loved each and everything. Anyway, I hosted a Christmas party for my family and another for my employees. The corporate event planning team that I hired for this work did fantastic job for my event.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad I caught this even so late---beautiful, serene and just looks so comfortable. Thanks, Sandi and have a great break, but will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your home is simply stunning......so warm and cozy.....each piece looks like it was lovingly chosen. Thank you for sharing your beautiful ideas and inspiration. All best to you in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I miss not seeing recent posts, as I love your blog. Hoping all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your gentle colors you've added to your home. It seems like I've been away for so long. I joined Facebook cuz it seemed the right thing to do. I hate Facebook now. Too much negative stuff.
    Now if I can just remember how to post.

    Come back, miss you, hugs cindy

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your faded charm style. Miss you. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete