Monday, November 2, 2015

~Outdoors in Autumn~


I can hardly believe that it's already November.  We've been lucky with mostly sunny and dry weather this Autumn until last weekend which was wet and blustery!  It's a good thing I was able to get out and take a few photos of this area last week before the rest of these leaves on the tree blew away.  Enjoy! xoxo K.  

I'm going to miss those mild days and working out in my yard.  Now the days will be shorter and the weather colder which will force me to spend more time indoors.

Most of this outdoor furniture will get stored away until Spring and The Garden House will be left vacant until the weather warms up again.  If you know me at all, you know I'm already counting the days:-)

I still have some pansies to plant in pots and window boxes, so I'm crossing my fingers for at least a couple more dry days. Have a wonderful week! 

10 comments:

  1. LOL, I used up three batteries, blowing leaves into piles so Hubby could chop them up with the lawn vacumn. Our patio was knee-deep, and there are still more to come. Love that you have the table clear...and the white is lovely. Me, I need to disinfect everything tomorrow, AFTER I blow all the leaves off again. Grins from Chicagoland, Sandi, ie...No backyard vignettes here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yard is so pretty. We are still having some warm temps, but this weekend I think that fall will come back with winter on its heels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also shocked that the year is almost over! Time went by way too fast, and now November is here. I am glad my garden is still with blooms but they may disappear over the next several days. Halloween night we had a deluge of rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying again as previous comment did not work. I cannot believe that fall is here and the year almost over. Halloween night we had a deluge of rain so no trick or treaters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have gorgeous yard! I love your white pumpkins. Lovely shed! Great photos you have. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the grey patina to your garden table, of course the setting in your amazing yard adds to its beauty.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful Kathleen ♥ So calm and relaxing... no wonder you are counting the days... Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so Lovely, the Changing of the Seasons in your neck of the woods. Here it is the exact opposite, Fall and Winter bring with it relief from the intense heat so we will now be spending more time outdoors, which we eagerly look forward to with anticipation every Season after a long and fiercely Hot Spring and Summer in the Desert... Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete