Monday, October 19, 2015

~Bedroom Mantel in Autumn~


I decided to take everything off the bedroom mantel and do something different for Autumn this year.  Enjoy!  xoxo K. 

Wanting to keep a simple look, I started with an old architectural window, then added a few vintage trophies and some crockware bottles and French books.

Inside the bottles I placed these large mums with their lovely orange color and a couple white pumpkins along with a smaller velvet one to tie it all together. 

It's hard to believe it's already the middle of October and the weather is starting to get cooler around here so I'm hoping to get outside this week and finish cutting back in my garden.

Have a lovely week!

6 comments:

  1. I have always wanted a fireplace mantel in our bedroom so I could decorate it. Our family room fireplace mantel is extremely high up since the room has a vaulted ceiling. I've always found it hard to decorate because of the dimensions. Your mantel is perfect! I have been crushing on trophies and velvet pumpkins for a long time now, so I'm quite enamored with your entire vignette!
    xokathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonsoir chère amie,

    L'automne est au rendez-vous tout en douceur...
    Très jolies photos.

    Gros bisous ❀

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever to add a mantle in the bedroom...you can never have too many mantles as far as I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete