Monday, October 5, 2015

~Autumn's Nature on the Porch~

Autumn is sure putting on a beautiful show for us this year.  So many different colors in the leaves on the trees, berries on the bushes and in the produce growing in the garden as well.  Enjoy!  xoxo K.

We were able to work on some projects around our property this Summer, one of which was painting the exterior of our house.  This was a big one to mark off the list and I chose to go with the classic farmhouse color of ...white.  I love how it turned out and when putting everything back onto the front porch, I decided it needed a new look.  As in the inside of my home, I'm liking a simpler look with not as much stuff sitting around. 

These rose hips growing along the driveway are a nice added touch of color with their orange berries that will turn more red in Winter.  I'm hoping to share more of my porch with you now that all the touch up painting is finished and I painted the front door a lovely charcoal grey color this weekend. 

Have a wonderful week.  We are still enjoying warmer sunny weather which I will be soaking up because it looks like rain is on it's way!


16 comments:

  1. All my homes have been gray and white and I never tire of it. Your fall decor is so simple and elegant.....love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy the new look ♥ So beautiful Kathleen... Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your front porch looks just beautiful. Perfect for fall ~ lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to be needing a less cluttered look as well. Of course that's harder to pull off in a one-bedroom apartment. Everything you show on this blog is just gorgeous!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and simple and so cute. Love it.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the white with the pop of Fall /Autumn colours, in fact it's like looking at a section of holiday greeting cards....hmmm! Do I see you making greeting cards for this ThanksGiving, or name cards with one of these snapshots?

    Just so beautiful here.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your porch looks pretty for the fall. I am not decorating my porch this fall. We have alot going on and don't have the time. I did put a fall wreath out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely place of inviting beauty you hve made fpor that morning coffee or afternoon tea. Happy Tuesday! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty corner to sit and enjoy the view with a cup of tea in hand. I love the galvanized pitcher. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the scents, sounds and images of autumn, especially pumpkins. What a darling place to sit. We finally got a bistro set ourselves and use it every morning to enjoy a cup of coffee and watch nature.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the simplicity and minimalist approach to this pretty sitting area!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the simplicity but I really love looking at all your stuff. One of the main reasons I visit is because you display things so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete