Friday, September 4, 2015

~Enjoying the Outdoors~

We've been getting quite a bit of rain lately and cooler temps which makes it feel like Autumn is just around the corner.  Labor Day weekend and next week look dry and sunny so I'm going to be outside enjoying it!  xoxo K. 
All my pots and flower boxes have filled in nicely and it's obvious they like the cooler wet weather.
My limelight hydrangeas are still blooming and since I spend a lot of time out here this time of year I added some to this French galvanized container.  I've been organizing all my extra pots and gardening items getting ready for the change of Seasons.
Terracotta  and galvanized pots always look good grouped together♥
I'm looking forward to getting my hands dirty cutting back and planting a few new things now that it's not so hot and dry and also spending some time with my family before the kids go back to school.
We are also in the process of painting the outside of our house so it will feel good to have that project done.  I hope you have fun whatever you are doing this Holiday weekend! 



20 comments:

  1. What a pretty post. I love all the stacks. I think most like-things look great in stacks. What a great potting shed. The bike leaned against the cottage and the iron gate are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so organized! It is hot as blazes here. I'm ready for some cool weather!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a wonderful spot you have to play in Kathleen! Hope you have a great holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Have a wonderful holiday week end
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely things for decorating :) Sooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so wish my garden shed were as beautiful as yours. Everything is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great weekend Kathleen, love your shed, what an inspiring place to visit, as for the reflection of your home in the sheds window it's soulfully priceless to see all the beauty you have created.
    Love the park like setting you get to tend to, rustic and everything so placed with awwwww-ness!

    Happy weekend to you my dear.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the tour of your shed. Inspiring to see.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very country, relaxing and quaint. Lovely! Look forward to see the color you paint.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very charming!!! You are one well organized Lady...I must learn from you!!! I too am waiting for our weather to cool down (muggy) so I can start getting our garden ready for fall! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Idyllically
    Greetings from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful home, shed and grounds you have created and maintained. I loved seeing your home featured in a magazine at the checkout line this weekend. (For the life of me, I can't remember the name of the magazine - but what a beautiful spread it was!). I told my son, "That's Kathleen Beyer's home!" As if we were old college roommates. ;) Come to think of it, that would have been awesome... we would have had the most charming room on campus, thanks to your magical touch. Ha! Hope you had a great long weekend. ~julie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE this post! I have pinned at least every other picture. I am just now in the beginning stages of converting an old metal shed into my potting shed and you are a grand inspiration! I want mine to be a carbon copy of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is my first visit to your lovely blog. How charming it all looks, I'll be sure to come back.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I so wish my garden shed were as beautiful as yours. Everything is so lovely! Thank you for sharing wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautiful and inspiring! It makes me want to be better at playing in the garden.

    ReplyDelete