Friday, August 7, 2015

~Join me at bHome~

I am excited to be joining bHome.  It's an app where you can "Open the door to a community passionate about all things home"

This wonderful app was created by Kelly at My Soulful Home and I think you are going to like it just as much as I do!    

It's a wonderful place to follow some of your favorite bloggers and magazines to get inspired to decorate your home, get out and plant in your garden, bake something wonderful and create. 

I hope you will "add me to your favorites" and if you do you will be eligible to win this French Mother of Pearl rosary in a giveaway I'm having for one lucky follower.

So if you haven't already, download the app today.  It's easy and free.
I can't wait to see you over at bHome.

Have a lovely weekend!


  1. Oh. That rosary is so beautiful!!!
    Michelle from

  2. unfortunately I do not have a phone to do that, but good luck with all!

  3. Welcome Kathleen! We are so happy to have you part of the bHome community and look forward to meeting your readers on the app!

  4. Nice to see you on the app Kathleen! Welcome.