Monday, August 24, 2015

~Hanging on Hooks~


Hello!  I hope your week is off to a great start.  I'm loving hooks lately and think I have some variety of them in every room in my house.  They are not only practical but can add a sense of elegance to any wall.  Enjoy! xoxo K.

This market bag filled with these lovely limelight hydrangeas would look good hanging anywhere, don't you think? 

For some reason this is one of my favorite spots in my home with it's weathered bench, rustic box for shoe storage, the numbered hooks and clock that I found at World Market a couple years ago. You can see this area from the kitchen and is the last thing I see as I head outside to get into my car.....it's the simple things in life.♥ 

Summer vacation is almost coming to an end and I'll be taking my girls for High School Registration in the morning, but I'm hoping to grab this market bag and head out to a few more Farmer's Markets before the season is over.

Have a lovely week!


16 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, Kathleen...I love the charm the hooks add to the room! I know I have a couple of racks in storage...I need to use them! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and serene place!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful. I love the hydrangeas in the bag. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathleen,
    This is such a charming area in your beautiful home and I would love to have you Show and Share it over at my place.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems hooks and benches go right together. I love the look of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hooks too. I just posted about using hooks for putting my aprons on in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathleen, love your room! It brings a sense of calm and beauty in this hectic world. Enjoy the last days of summer as school starts again. I have a few more days until my boys are back to school (with one a senior this year) Where have the days/years gone? Milena

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love hooks too! I have lots. It's a quick way to hang something up and change it around when you want. It is the simple things, and that nook has lots of lovelies to look at! Have a super week! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks very charming! Love the look! Happy registration !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look! So "cottage."

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooooo gorgous!!!! I luv all your stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charming with hook, the hat and the bag - love it! Now I got some inspiration...
    Have a great week!
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful - SUMMER´S LOOK and cottage feeling, oh you know how to create the mood :))
    Greetings from Méa, hoping for more sun (she is pretty lazy in nothern Germany...)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just love everything about this space! Especially the bench and those amazing pillows!! Serious pillow envy going on here!! I really need to stop and take some time to fluff my home!! As usual Kathleen...totally swoon worthy. You sure know how to make a space say "sit and stay awhile". :o)
    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete