Tuesday, August 11, 2015

~A Pop of Color~


Having a neutral palette allows me to add pops of color throughout my home if I wish with pillows, pitchers and flowers.  Enjoy!  xoxo K. 

These Laceleaf Hydrangeas are the perfect shade of blue to add to this area of my living room accompanied by a new pillow that I picked up at Haystack Home.  A wonderful store in Kirkland, WA owned by Dawn at Great Findz where Tracie from Fishtail Cottage took me when I was visiting her earlier this Summer.  


I love the beautiful striped ticking fabric which looks lovely with this vintage enamel pitcher.

Some of my favorite reads this Summer stacked on a chippy white stool for easy access.

Stop back by later this week where I'll be sharing some more of my living room with a few coastal touches for Summer along with another find from my trip.

You still have a few days left to download the bHome app, add me to your favorites and be eligible to win a lovely French rosary in a giveaway I'm having.  Enjoy your week! 


9 comments:

  1. Such beautiful flowers!!! I never saw hydrangeas like that before in such a lovely hue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour your touches of Bleu are refreshing and serene, Love the stripes, I too am going through adding graceful, restful touches of Bleu throughout our home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pillow & pitcher together are perfection. I love those hydrangea!
    Hugs,
    Michelle from simplysantabarbara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love the hydrangeas in the pitcher just gorgeous.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the simple touches. So cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have two small pillows made out of that same French ticking. Love your larger one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the neutrals with pops of color. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that lampshade really caught my eye. hadn't noticed it before. you inspire me to keep going white!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that ticking pillow, a I am looking to make some black and white ticking pillows soon.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete