Thursday, June 11, 2015

~The Farm Chicks Show 2015~


Another Farm Chicks Show has come and gone and as always it didn't disappoint.  I had a great show and came home with very few items you see in these photos. I want to thank Serena for letting me a part of such a wonderful event.  Enjoy!  xoxo K.  


I wish I had time to get photos of all the wonderful booth displays because everyone really outdid themselves, but I barely had time to take these ones of my space, so I'll let take a tour around♥


I want to thank everyone who bought from me and I enjoyed meeting some new people this year.  This show is a lot of work, but it pays off with all the helpful vendors and the many friendly shoppers.  Also, thanks to everyone who was so patient on Saturday when it was so crowded.  Hope to see you next year!



16 comments:

  1. Kathleen,
    Your booth looks OUTSTANDING!!! Happy to hear that you only came home with a few items...CONGRATS on a great show!!! LUV that cute bike and cubby.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...just WOW!!! Sooooo wish I could have been there – your booth looks stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your booth looks great! If I'd been at the show I would definitely have stopped by and bought something. Glad you had a great show! jonni

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Space looked Ahhhhmazing! No wonder you came Home with very little of it left! Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a stunning booth and what a great show, now if only I could have been transported across the big pond for a few days! Can't wait to show you around French brocantes and fairs when you eventually make it over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Todo lo que veo me apasiona y me fascina, muchos besos desde España, Victoria.

    Las creaciones de Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. TOO BAD YOU ARE NOT IN OREGON!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I could have been there I see so many things I would have love to purchased.. Looks wonderful your booth..Have a wonderful weekend with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Kathleen. It is a spectacular booth. So glad you had a good time.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bravo! I love a booth where everything within seems to flow with effortless ease. It tells me the vendor carefully and personally selected each and every item. It also reflects the vendor's sense of style and yours is seamless as well as timeless. I also see some things in your photo that tell me I'm on the right track as to what I've been purchasing lately...lol! Beautiful my friend...just beautiful.
    XO
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great booth displays and I love how your booth looks, Kathleen! Seeing this makes me really miss my little booth. Glad to hear it was very successful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. JuSt AwEsoMe Display Kathleen!*!*! I would have ran to your booth F*I*R*S*T!!!
    Jeanine Burkhardt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great stuff! You did an awesome job on your space! Great job! Where was the farm chicks show! Thanks,Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Takie ocynkowane cuda są i w moim ogrodzie:) Podziwiam Twój sklep:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely amazing! your booth is a joy to look at!

    ReplyDelete