Friday, June 19, 2015


It's that time of Summer that I wait for all year long.....when my peonies are blooming!  They are the most beautiful and delicate blooms in the perfect shades of pink. They never last long enough and especially this year with the warmer weather we've been having, so I cut most of them to bring inside and added them around the house.  Enjoy!  xoxo K.

One place they ended up is in my bathroom where I can enjoy them and their aroma.

I moved that ladder I had on this wall to the opposite side at the end of the clawfoot tub so I could add this wonderfully chippy board with hooks for hanging towels and bath necessities.  This Turkish towel was a Home Goods find. 

I'm still loving these open shelves especially with these beautiful blooms in an enamel pitcher sitting among many of my French finds.♥♥

As I get older I realize that the most precious things are worth waiting for....until next year!

Have a lovely weekend.


  1. So beautiful! I love peonies and you styled them so well in that pretty vase. I'm jealous you have all of those beauties growing in your yard!

  2. Kathleen, such a wonderful post - and now I want to take a bath in your bath ;))) I just love Peonies so much :) You create a wonderful atmosphere.
    Greetings from Mèa

  3. So pretty! I love how you have just taken one variety of flower and showcased it in with all your wonderful country farmhouse decor. Love your large breadboards..Happy Weekend..Judy

  4. The blooms do beautiful things for your beautiful rooms!

  5. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous peonies, Kathleen. You have the cutest home and style.
    I sure enjoy your blog. Have a wonderful weekend!!

  6. Your peonies are lovely as are the spaces you showcased them in.

    A beautiful, peaceful home.


  7. I am going to be getting some peony plants! Will be a lovely addition to my garden!

  8. Your photos are great, love the peonies
    Have a great weekend.

  9. Ahhh Kathleen, to be able to actually GROW peonies would be worth moving out of Florida for. Well....maybe ;-)
    Looks beautiful....xo