Monday, May 18, 2015

~Snowball Viburnum~


Just popping in for a quick post this sunny Monday morning to share another of my favorite Spring blooms.....Snowball Viburnum♥  Enjoy!  xoxo K. 

This is another old fashioned flower and you will see many of these in bloom right now next to farmhouses along the country roads.  I especially like how they start out a greenish color and then eventually turn white.  I had to trim my bushes quite a bit since they are loaded this year and all these pretty blooms were practically hanging to the ground.

After taking a few photos of them in my market basket just because I loved how they looked hanging in the entry, I placed some in this brown transfer ware pitcher on the commode across from the hooks so they would be the first thing you see as you enter the house.

Such beautiful and timeless blooms!

I hope you can stop by later this week for Farmhouse Friday and a great giveaway.  Have a lovely week♥ 

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful vignette! So fresh and charming! Have a happy Monday!
    love and blessings~
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the old fashion look! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!!!! I have a similar hat and bag...need to dig them up so I can copy this!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, they were a favourite of my grandads. I didnt actually know it's Viburnum. He just referred to it as 'Snowball'. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them. Gotta get me that plant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I don't have that variety in my own yard, I love seeing the snowball variety in the neighborhood. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love snow balls, ours are not full enough on the bushes yet to pick and arrange,
    Love all your inspiring photos.

    Xoxo
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful blooms,thanks for sharing.Have a great week.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  9. So incredibly lovely and charming Kathleen! I wish I could find a bread and breakfast decorated like your home!! What a beautiful sanctuary you have created! As always...such a joy to see what you are up to!
    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful - I always love visiting here!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing such a lovely place. The pictures are beautiful! Milena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the snowballs...they are so pretty!!
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love snowball vibunum and was so disappointed when our died! The blooms are spectacular and remind me of hydrangeas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Un blog maravilloso ,todo me parece hermoso ,me encanta la decoración y aquí he podido ver y disfrutar un rato grande, besitos .

    ReplyDelete