Monday, April 20, 2015

~Potting Areas~


What beautiful weather we had here in the PNW last week and I had a chance to get outside and clean up this potting area.  Enjoy!  xoxo K.     

This is where I used to do all my potting in this little area against one of our outbuildings before we built the Garden House. 

I kept all of these garden related items in this spot since it is a great place to store extra pots during the Winter months and also many of my plants that I dig up and divide from my flower beds like these sedums and violets.      

These violas that I planted in pots last Fall are really thriving in this warm Spring weather and my newest favorite find is this Spanish lavender topiary that I found at Home Depot♥ 

Enjoy your week and join me back here on Friday where I'm joining five other ladies to share more farmhouse inspiration.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the BEAUTIFUL post! The snow finally all melted from my yard (just about 2 weeks ago) and tomorrow I plan to stop by Home Depot on my way home from work to purchase some pansies and a long flower box to put on top of a stone wall in my back yard. Your blog post was inspiring and I can't wait to get at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I can't wait to start planting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all things related to potting! I need to work out in my shed because it sure needs it!! Love that spanish lavender topiary also. I wish I could keep things like that growing. ha!! Beautiful Kathleen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy your blog, especially your potting shed. I see you have a wash tub filled with ivy. Is that something new? If not, where have you kept it? It's back to cold, windy 50's for this week in northern Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog. I too live in the PNW and am soooo loving this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely know how to group things! I am going to copy you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful corner!
    Greetings from Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved reading this. Doing much the same on the other side of the pond here in France. I store everything in the summer kitchen over the winter and now that the weather is finally really lovely I have planted up lots and lots of trailing geraniums and put them in the old terracotta pots all over the stone walls. :)

    ReplyDelete