Thursday, April 30, 2015

~Apple Blossoms~


It's another beautiful Spring day in the PNW.  My apple trees have all blossomed and I've been enjoying some in my bathroom.  Enjoy! xoxo K.  

I love how these trees provide pretty blooms in Spring and then grace us with delicious apples in the Fall.

Sometimes the smallest thing like an old French green glass canning jar holding simple apple blossoms can brighten my day.♥ 

I've also added some French soaps to the little shelf in this room along with apothecary jars and other bathroom necessities.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Mine is already jammed packed with my kids' activities but I'm hoping there will be a little time to get outside, work in my yard and soak up some sun!


14 comments:

  1. You have a lovely bathroom. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bathroom! I love the various shades of white & off-white that are tied together with various textures. It is lovely.
    Best,
    Michelle from simplysantabarbara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathleen, I have to bring some apple blossoms inside too! Thank you for a lovely inspiration ♥ Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous bathroom!

    I love every one of your touches. The blossoms look just perfect there.

    Absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bathroom is so pretty. The blossoms bring a touch of Spring and I love the French soaps.

    Beautiful.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of recycling a piece of furniture into a bathroom sink cabinet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo so beautiful! I love the mix of white and wood...and love bathroom vanities made from dressers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those apple blossoms in the jar! Your whole bathroom looks pretty. I love the old cabinet that you used for your sink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, so beautyful! The last picture makes my heart sing. And this little fauteuil is so delicate in its patina.
    You can be so happy :))
    Greetings from Méa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precioso baño!!! Unos detalles encantadores!!
    Besos desde España!!!😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so pretty!! Love your vanity! The apple blossoms are such a sweet touch in there! :) Happy weekend! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Forget the apple blossoms, even though they are so feel like fresh picked apples. I have to talk about your amazing bathroom and what beautiful comfort.
    What a place to soak the long day away before retiring to bed for a good nights sleep :)

    Just so inspiring.

    Xx

    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your bathroom! Very, very pretty. I especially like your vanity/sink-- very charming and unique.

    ReplyDelete