Monday, March 9, 2015

~Tulips & Pinecones~


It's that time of year where we Spring forward and gain an hour of daylight in the evenings.  I always look forward to it because it means we are that much closer to warm sunny weather, flowers blooming and being able to spend more time outside♥  Enjoy!  xoxo K.

Tulips say Spring and especially in this delicate soft pink color.  They are mixed with ironstone and some pinecones on this shelf in my dining room.  I have since put away all the pinecones because it feels like Spring here already, but they went nicely with these tulips. 

These two pieces were meant to be together where I put an old chippy shelf onto this dresser to make more storage in this room.  I display different pieces of ironstone on the shelf throughout the year and the drawers hold extra linens, tablecloths and towels.

This has to be one of my favorite corners in the house for it's beauty and all the natural light that flows through the windows. 

I hope the weather is turning into Spring wherever you are♥  Have a great week!

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful Blog! I just love you & your style, Kathleen. I follow you all the way from South Africa! Pse keep it up! God bless you! Regards Riekie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tulips are so pretty and just want we need right now. Sometimes with all the snow we forget that Spring is just a couple of weeks away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics, Kathleen! Tulips and ironstone - honestly, what could be better?! You've created such a lovely space. Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a soothing little vignette! the tulips are gorgeous and aren't they just the perfect shade of pink! Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What soft and serene beauty. Everything looks just beautiful and you take GREAT pictures. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so pretty Kathleen!! Love how you put those 2 pieces together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the vintage sign and the dresser.....beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tulips and the whole vignette ! And I think pinecones go with ANY season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just BEAUTIFUL...the tulips, everything!
    Have a great week and take care...
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your ironstone and chippy pieces Kathleen! The tulips are a perfect pop of Spring also. I always love visiting you!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  11. My kind of RIGHTNESS !!
    Love your rustic soulfulness.

    Inspiring...

    Fondly,

    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful marriage of the two pieces, they look perfect together!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree, this corner is beautiful, love how you've styled this lovely dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how your home is consistent in keeping with a certain era. You should be so proud.

    ReplyDelete