Monday, February 9, 2015

~Stairway Wall~

This is the last area in the living room......the stairway wall.  You can view the rest of this room HERE and HERE.  Enjoy!  xoxo K.

The addition of another grainsack pillow in this chair that sits underneath the stairs and some stacked in the French basket on top of the armoire which hides the TV and stereo adds some more touches of blue to this room.  

I usually have lots of candles throughout my home in the Winter months since we do have many dark and dreary days.

This book "Living Life Beautifully" has become a recent favorite.

I purchased some wax flowers to put into this vintage blue enamel pitcher but  they weren't blooming yet when I took these photos and unfortunately never did open up and after a while all the tiny buds started falling off  which was very disappointing!  I can't wait until things are blooming in my own garden again so I don't have to waste money on ones like this.

Wishing you all a wonderful week♥

8 comments:

  1. Perfect touches of blue. Love the pillow, and just love small stools in decor. I use them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful...I just love it! So much inspiration and lovely thing´s...
    Have a great week, take care.
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were running errands in Wilmington, NC today, and we caught a glimpse of spring. Daffodils were blooming down a small lane. We would have missed it, but we were coming out of a driveway facing that way. Spring is on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful and inspiring, Kathleen! Here's to warmer weather! I'm so tired of seeing all the dead and crispy beds around the house :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is truly lovely! The colors are so calming and I love your style! What is the color on your walls in these photos? It is really pretty...a very nice cream.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuddos for all the perfectly less than perfect pieces in just the right spaces. Won-der-ful.I am trying to focus on transforming a room into an "all white" space. Of course the all white would be what I call shades of white..I see inspiration in so many of your photos. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete