Wednesday, December 31, 2014

~Top 10 Posts of 2014~

As today is the last day of the year, I thought I'd share the most viewed Top 10 Posts of 2014.  Enjoy!  xoxo K.

I started out the year going through all of my ironstone in Adding to my Collection.

Natural Winter Decor graced my dining room.

I decided to Decorate with Vintage Frames on my bedroom mantel.

Even though the weather was still chilly in the beginning of Spring the Heather was in full bloom.

After searching for several years, I finally found a Kitchen Scale for behind the sink.

As I always welcome the warmer weather, I was out in the Garden House Spring Cleaning and getting ready for Summer.

For several years I have participated in Karen's Where Bloggers Create party.

I finally added a wonderful old chandelier above my bathtub on A Sunnny Summer Morning

I enjoyed decorating for Fall this year with some Seasonal Simplicity.

And ended the year by adding Open Shelving in the kitchen to display my French items.

Thank you for following along with me this past year and I am excited to see what the new year has in store for all of us.

Have a safe and Happy New Year!

16 comments:

  1. Kathleen you have such an amazing iron stone collection and you have placed it in the cupboard so beautifully. I so love your blog, thanx for all the time that you put into it. Happy New Year! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoyed your post today. I stop by often to read them and miss blogging, I have been so busy at Country Roads that the time slips away and I don't post as often as I use to. My hopes are that 2015 will slow things down a bit. I hope you have a beautiful New Year and I look forward to your blog posts in 2015!
    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed your blog this year and can't wait for 2015. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it has been pure bliss following you through your year ~
    wishing you health & happiness for 2015!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even imagine how wonderful it would be to be able to go out and pick heather from the local area. How great for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love your style! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathleen, I just love all your SCHTUFF.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Kathleen!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. all love and a happy new year !!!!! love greetings from angie from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's even better the 2nd time around! Happy New Year! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kathleen, Thank you for sharing your beautiful home and I look forward to seeing much more in the coming year. Hope that it is a good one for you and your family..Happy New Year..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful year Kathleen! Wish you a happy 2015 ♥ Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved all the inspiration shared with us in 2014. Wishing you a new year filled with Health, Happiness and much more inspiration and creative ventures. Happy New Year.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your home... your color pallet is gorgeous and I am totally inspired by your decor!
    Susan Homeroad

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just adore your home, Kathleen. It's so full of warmth and charm and reflects your creativity. I still swoon over your garden sink whenever I see it. It's so adorable! Blessings to you in this coming year, sweetie!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete