Sunday, December 21, 2014

~Primitive Cupboard & Pinecones~

Welcome back.  Connected to our kitchen is a breakfast nook with a weathered and worn round table and this primitive white cupboard.  Enjoy!  xoxo K.

I recently put all my brown transferware dishes that I've been collecting over the years in this cupboard and love how it looks with cedar greens and pinecones added for the Holidays.

This cupboard is my favorite piece in my home with all it's rustic charm along with the old columns on either side.

This is a great pitcher given to me by a friend for helping her set up her booth one day....Thanks, JoDee!

I have one more post to share in a couple days of my bedroom and then I'll take a few from each post I've recently done to create my Holiday Home Tour for the year.  

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!


  1. All I can say is GORGEOUS!!! I love this piece and the way you've put together the display is just awesome. What a great collection of transferware ,too. I wish you a happy and blessed holiday season. We always love seeing you at Ivy and Elephants!

  2. Sooooo schön gemütlich bei Dir.

    Sei lieb gegrüsst


  3. Swooning over that cabinet. So beautiful. Love your Christmas touches in your dining room.
    Merry Christmas Kathleen to you and your family.

  4. So pretty and just my style, you have found some great pieces to put this beautiful look together, Happy Christmas!

  5. Stunning. Thanks for letting us enjoy your beautiful house too! Merry Christmas.

  6. Wonderful transferware collection - and an Ice Water Jug, what could be more special. Thank you for the visual treats. Merry Christmas.

  7. Hello , your kitchen is wonderfull, so shabby and chic :) Amazing :) Invite my blog
    HERE blog about shabby chic:) Merry Christmas :)

  8. Love all that greenery among your dishes! Just beautiful with your rustic table and cupboard as well. Looks so cozy and a perfect nook to visit over Xmas goodies and tea.

  9. love everything about your room ~ especially the brown transferware w/ fresh greens.
    simple yet elegant ~
    Merry Christmas from Notforgotten Farm

  10. Your whole house just makes me want to move in Kathleen!!! I can see why you love that cupboard- what a charmer! I just went back to read your last few posts I have missed and see the beautiful holiday decorating you have done. It is amazing and so lovely! I really love fresh greens at this time of year and so I really love what you have done in your beautiful rooms!
    Have a Merry Christmas and tons of blessing in the New Year!

  11. GORGEOUS!! Love that cabinet and your collection of brown transferware! Merry Christmas Kathleen!

  12. Love the collection of transfer ware. It's so pretty for the Holiday's I hope you enjoy using it this season.
    I wish you a wonderful Christmas with all the things you hold dear.

  13. Thank you so much for the pretty pics, yes, I love your kitchenstory! Have yourself a merry loittle chtistmas! Best wishes, from Meisje

  14. Love that cupboard!
    read you all the time just usually do not comment. see you on FB too.

    have a blessed Christmas.

  15. que lindo esta todo Kathleen me quedo mirando con mucha atencion para no perder ni un solo detalle absolutamente precioso quisiera ir en un tour a tu casa y tomarme fotos en cada Rincon jaja!! nelly

  16. Oh dear friend you are speaking to my heart here....I want to move that cupboard I to my home, I will find a place to fit it/squeeze it into my home.
    It's a wonderment of salvaged holiday decor here, and how Merry it is when you have created such rustic beauty.

    A Joyeux Noel.


  17. I just love your home and the kitchen cabinet is no exception. Lucky you, all those great pieces of brown transferware..Feels like Christmas looking at your photos..Merry Christmas..Judy

  18. Your rustic cabinet is really beautiful with all your pretty ironstone collection. I have the same large "Pansy" platter as you! It's my favourite even though it has a big chip on the edge and I usually have it on the coffee table or dining table. Have a wonderful Christmas! Pamela

  19. Your cupboard had me at hello! Love it's chic, shabby, chippy, soul! A Lovely Christmas to you! Rié

  20. I always love coming to your blog it is so full of inspiration. Your hutch is amazing and full of so many pretties. Merry Christmas Jo