Friday, December 19, 2014

~Holidays in the Kitchen~

I knew when I put these shelves up in my kitchen a couple months ago that I was going to have fun decorating them for the Holidays.  Enjoy! xoxo K.

Similar to other shelves in the dining room I just added cedar greens, rosehips and holly along with some beautiful red apples in a French bread basket and a couple pomegranates sitting in French cafe au lait bowls♥

Curly willow branches sitting an ironstone pitcher was adorned with a few vintage balls and some juniper nesteled on an ironstone platter. 

This primitive screened cupboard got a little festive touch with greens and pine cones added to collection of pitchers inside.   

Heading over to the sink area you will find a Charlie Brown tree sitting in a French Durfur jar with the prettiest green color that I bought from Tracey at French Larkspur.  

I love it sitting here on my scale when the light comes in this window.

I wasn't able to get the rest of my kitchen because it was just too dark to get good photos of, but this area shows you into our breakfast nook which I will be sharing a little bit more of in another post.

Happy Friday!    

20 comments:

  1. As always your home is gorgeous! Love everything you have done. Merry Christmas to you and yours:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I like the curly willow branches and the green tree decorated. It is nice to bring Outside inside. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh greens and red berries are my favorite kind of Christmas decorating! Your shelves look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shelves are decorated perfectly and I love your beautiful and simple holiday decor.Your lace above your kitchen sink is so dreamy! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog, and instagram. I have been a follower for a few years now. I never get tired of it. I could look all day long. Thanks for so much inspiration. I look forward to following into 2015! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathleen que bello esta todo me encanta por lo simple y hermoso que se ve te felicito tienes mucho talento,que disfrutes de esta navidad tu y los tuyos.. Nelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHH!! It's beauty ful!!! I love. Your blog is so sweet and I am enjoying each picture! Merry Christmas!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. just beautiful, love your Christmas Kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Popping over to wish you the warmest of holidays Kathleen! Just love your home and your simple Christmas decor...xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. their decoration is beautiful !!!!!! I wish them nice and relaxing holidays, all love of angie from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful Kathleen...simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kathleen,
    Such a charming Christmas kitchen...LOVE your sink/window area.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the way everything looks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, I too love it. And I have old scales [circa 1900ish] in my breakfast room and of course there is a story to tell there as with all of special finds over the years. Have a wonderful season as this year winds down and another starts up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kathleen, I love your new shelves with all the beautiful stoneware and pretty Christmas touches. Your whole kitchen is just sweet! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kathleen, I know I've told you this before but I have that same little pie safe and I love how you have decorated yours for Christmas. I can't wait to get mine off of the back porch and into the house..Happy Holidays..Judy

    ReplyDelete