Wednesday, December 24, 2014

~Holiday Home Tour 2014~

It may be a little late, but I'm taking a few photos from each room to share with you here in my Holiday Home Tour.  Maybe you will find some inspiration for next year.  I'll just label each room and it will link you to the post that shows more of that area if you are interested.  Enjoy! xoxo K.

~Living Room~


~Breakfast Nook~

~Dining Room~ (There are two posts for this room here and here)


I want to take a moment and truly thank each and every one of you who take the time to stop by my little corner of the world and I appreciate all the kind comments and support you have given me over the years.

I'm excited to spend some quality time with my family the next couple weeks and I wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas♥   


  1. Your home is beautiful Kathleen. Truly inspiring. Merry Christmas.


  2. Stunning....I just love the peacefullness of it! Merry Christmas!

  3. Just as beautiful as I anticipated .
    Merry Christmas Kathleen!

  4. Love the white, green and natural tree... I may need to change mine up next year! But my favorite is the twig/branch/tree in the vintage jar... I'll be doing that next year for sure!
    Happy Holidays to you and yours ~Chris

  5. So many nice things! I wish you a joyous Christmas!

  6. Hello,
    I come visit there here from time to time and i think it's really very nice.
    I wish you a Merry Christmas.
    De la France, je vous souhaite un joyeux Noël :-)

  7. Your home looks just beautiful, Kathleen! I love the tree in your bedroom and all the greens you have put throughout your home. A nice and simple touch that brings a festive look to any spot.

    Merry Christmas!

  8. Beautifully decorated trees and a classic Christmas touch to your home. Merry Christmas! Patty/NS

  9. Your home is decorated beautifully, Kathleen. I could look at your photos over and over again and see something new each time. I think I've pinned half of your photos! We're not celebrating with our family until Friday, so I'm taking a break from baking to take a few Christmas home tours in Blogland. Your home definitely ranks high on my list of favorites. Thank you so much for sharing your holiday tour with us and Merry Christmas!

  10. Really love your style. I'll be saving this one. Happy holidays!

  11. If you hear a knock on your door and it's me moving in, don't be surprised! (Even though I am a complete stranger! Ha!) Beautiful!

  12. Absolutely stunning Kathleen! GIRL>>>you really must publish your very own magazine!! I hope you had a blessed Xmas. Here's wishing you many blessings in the New Year!

  13. I love touring your beautiful home every time I have the chance. Merry Christmas!

  14. Your home is beautiful! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    Hopping over from Ms Moozy's Open House

  15. I am curious, are those beautiful trees natural, or faux? I LOVE both of them, and have been looking for a great-looking faux Christmas tree that is shaped just like that, with the space between the layers of branches, to show off my ornaments. Thanks for the inspiring photos! -Whitney

  16. Oh dear! What a lovely home you many beautiful thing´s!
    The best for you now, have a HAPPY NEW YEAR and take care, have a great time!

  17. Just love your beautifully decorated home. Wishing you a Happy New Year.

  18. Wonderful place where the past dwells.

  19. Thanks for the beautiful tour of your perfectly inviting home...I could just move right in ! I LoVe it all!
    You must too! Have a very Happy New Year!
    Hugs Marg.

  20. Tout est frais avec une grande luminosité !
    Cela donne envie de passer Noël dans votre maison !