Friday, December 12, 2014

~Holiday Garden House(Part 2)~

I shared the outside of this little outbuilding that I call the Garden House with you earlier this week HERE and this is what will greet you when you open the door. Enjoy!  xoxo K.

I don't know what I did before I had this wonderful place to keep all my garden related items in and have really enjoyed it these past couple years. It's just a peaceful place for me to be and this year I it didn't take long to add some Holiday cheer.  

This old potting table fills this spot nicely and holds some pots that are not in use this time of year along with other garden items.

A boxwood wreath and some poinsettas help give it a festive look.

Am I the only one who loves a plain tree?  This was the perfect spot for one since we don't have electricity out here yet and I can appreciate it's natural beauty with it sitting in a broken pillar in the corner.

I can't believe Christmas is in less than two weeks away and I'm still so far behind with my decorating, not to mention I haven't even gotten all my shopping done and let's not even talk about baking!!!  Oh well, this year is going to be about simplicity and I've already decided I'll get done what I can and not worry about the rest♥

Enjoy your weekend!  

21 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous ! and the boxwood makes a great wreath ...I will be using some in my wreaths but I am now tempted to do a full one ! Happy weekend !
    Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich liebe das gartenhaus!!! danke für die wunderschönen bilder und inspirationen!!! einen schönen freitag wünscht angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I love your space so much. I look forward to following you into 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely. I use a lot of terracotta pots. Makes me lonesome for summer and spring. We have a lot of snow here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am lonesome for my terracotta pots.
    Check out the snow on my home blog is at http://thelma-day.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That is a lot of snow, but what a beautiful setting you have♥

      xoxo
      Kathleen

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your visit Kathleen xoxo

      Delete
  6. You told us to enjoy...and boy did I! I just love your garden house so much! It isso beautiful! I do love a plain tree too! You're so lucky to live in the PNW and be surrounded by Christmas trees all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful images! So peaceful and serene...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beyond lovely! I just want to hang out and putter and play in there. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't baked a thing and my tree only has lights on it and I'm not done with shopping. Ugh! I always say that when I bring a gift home I will wrap it. That never happens. The bags and boxes pike up in one of the bedrooms. Usually I wrap on Christmas eve. Way to much work. Hoping to get wrapping tomorrow. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your garden house - oh how I wish I had one, but it's not to be. I use the back of my patio.
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Don't feel bad - everyone I know is behind in shopping, decorating and baking. I haven't shopped at all.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kathleen,
    It is so pretty. Love your garden house.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Makes my heart happy just to see how beautiful you have done up your little garden house. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you have a very good attitude about not worrying about what doesn't get done. Your garden house is so lovely!
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks perfect! Love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LoVe your *GARDEN HOUSE*...
    HaPPy HoLIDays!*!*! ~ Jeanine Burkhardt

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Kathleen,
    Your garden house is a treasure....every gardener's dream! And, yes...I love a plain tree. Wishing your and yours a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kathleen- Everything is so very, very beautiful. You have done a fabulous job of decorating and keeping it soft and serene and special. I just love it.

    Your garden room is just wonderful. What a treasure to have a spot like that. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete