Tuesday, December 9, 2014

~Holiday Garden House(Part 1)~

I'm still over here working on Christmas decorating when time allows, but did add a few things to the Garden House inside and out.  Today I'll show the outside and give you a peek indoors at the end of the week.  Enjoy! xoxo K.

Last year I hung some vintage skates from this old weathered sled, but decided on a wreath this year.


I found this lemon cypress tree at Home Depot and it smells lovely.

A new item to the porch is a French lavabo that I got from Fleurs Vintage Charm. It will be perfect for greens right now and then I'll add some trailing plants to it in the Summer.  I like that it is not cast iron which is so heavy, but a lighter weight enamel one and I won't have to worry about it breaking if it falls.
I really enjoy adding festive garden touches to my outdoor areas this time of year.
Come back later this week and you can see what lies behind this door HERE.

Not sure when I'll be able to share my house tour since I'm still working on some things and the weather hasn't been good for taking photos with all the dark and wet days lately.  I did share one area of my dining room HERE if you'd like to see the style I'm going for this year. 

Have a wonderful week! 

18 comments:

  1. Elegant, beautiful and not cluttered! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So charming. The French lavado is wonderful and I love that old beach cruiser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS as always Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wood shed, the pops of white, all the greenery!! You are speaking my language girl! I just love it all so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a festive porch on your garden house! I love that enamel lavabo sooooo much!
    I have loved your Christmas posts and can hardly wait for you to open that door Kathleen. Think I'll just stand here on the front porch and be the first in line :))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your decorating is so great! Love the garden house. XX Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH- I just LOVE it. Now I know exactly what I am going to do with my old sled! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have a little garden house like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it all.. Gorgeous styling! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous. Love it! Simple and so pretty.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you little garden house! Oh, and have I mentioned I love your style!
    tot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks great! I still love visiting your blog after all of these years! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. soooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!! happy holidays!
    aneta

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, simple and fresh I love it, thank you for sharing your special cabin at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simple greenery is just perfect with all your charming touches. Just beautiful!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete