Thursday, October 30, 2014

~Pots & Pumpkins~

On the nicer days you can find me either working outside cutting back shrubs and perrenials, raking leaves or in the Garden House planting pots for the Fall and Winter months.
This year I added a few pumpkins to my potting table and love the look.  Enjoy!  xoxo K.
When not in use all my pots will get stored here and in a large metal basket underneath the sink in this room.
This potting table was such a great buy with the price being very reasonable and it fit the wall in this building perfectly.  The grey color and galvanized top were huge selling points as well.
Succulents are a favorite of mine and this time of year are great to have in pots on the porch.

Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

13 comments:

  1. What a GREAT old potting table. I love it all dressed for Fall. It is a work of art-besides being functional~ xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pots and pumpkins area is adorable. Such a new and refreshing idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all just darling, and a pleasure to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely inspriring place you have created :)
    Vibeke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mums among the pots. Such a great potting shed, but it can be used for anything. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vignettes! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your pots and pumpkins. White pumpkins cant be found here. I will try to grow some next year. I have a lot of Terra Cotta Pots.. I always enjoy visiting your blog...Thelma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omigosh - I want it ALL. What a gorgeous space!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE it all! )as usual when I visit here.
    be blessed
    Barb @ Treasures from the Heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who wouldn't want to be out there?!?! There is nothing better than the smell of dirt on one's hands...except maybe the top of that table!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is just something about a Potting Shed Scene that is Comforting and so Beautiful and Inviting to me! I could hang out in a Divine Potting Shed for hours upon hours. Autumn Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete