Tuesday, October 14, 2014

~Natural Beauty~

The mantel in my bedroom usually changes with the seasons.  It is very narrow so I keep it simple and for Fall this year just added more of the leaves from the living room and one single little baby boo white pumpkin.  Enjoy!  xoxo K.

I was going to completely change everything, but am still liking the layered frames that I already had leaning against the wall, so a couple bottles filled with leaves and some small french books were added.  This way I'll be able to start with a blank slate for Christmas:-)

White roses on my nightstand are always a favorite.

Many of the leaves have been slow to turn color this year and I think I like the green ones in my home this year better anyways.  It's so easy to find items to decorate with out in nature and I think these leaves are a perfect way to add a touch of Fall to any area in your home.

Have a great week!    

17 comments:

  1. It is so pretty and serene feeling. I love what you have done with it and it really adds to the delightfulness of Fall. Very lovely! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you arranged those gorgeous frames!!! Beautiful! Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonsoir,

    Un charme fou pour agrémenter cette magnifique cheminée... Plein de douceur.

    Gros bisous ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. The maple leaves at the house we lived in last year didn't change color until December! I'm like "thanks maple tree, I have a blog and nobody cares about Fall color at Christmas time!" lol! But I found I really liked using the green leaves too! Your mantel looks so lovely!! I am terrible about layering things and really admire the vignette you've put together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely - simple and pretty!

    You can always swap out once your leaves change anyway, huh? The green does look awesome.

    We're in full colour here in mid Ohio, wish I could just send you some branches. : - )

    ReplyDelete
  6. So serene... could be a summer look too - but the little pumpkins tie it all in to FALL very nicely. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this blog, so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The white roses are lovely. They are the perfect flower for fall, winter, spring, or summer. Your room looks so relaxing.
    I'd like to invite you to visit my blog at simplysantabarbara.blogspot.com
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Kathleen. Simple and so so pretty.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how your bedroom looks and the green leaves give just the right pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeah...I am loving it!!! Your frames are lovely..i have such a thing for empty frames lately..nice ones are not easy to find though! Thanks for stopping by today,ox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love mantels and yours is awesome!
    tot

    ReplyDelete
  13. It must be a delight to decorate your shelves and furniture with all of your vintage French treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful. I like to change my mantel with the seasons too. Yours is really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  15. So simplistic and so elegant...love it!

    ReplyDelete