Friday, October 17, 2014

~A Little Color on the Porch~

Welcome!  This is what you would find on my front porch if you stopped by to visit today.  Enjoy! xoxo K.
I added a little color to this corner area with this wonderful pastel orange pumpkin and a mum.  I think they mix well with the terracotta pots.
This is an angel vine plant growing wildly in a rusty cast iron urn.
Little white pumpkins mixed with pots....always a favorite of mine! 
This geranium still looks beautiful.  I wish they lasted all year long with their lush green leaves.
I  just realized that these pumpkins remind me of a creamsicle......those were my kids' favorite ice cream bars when they were little:-)  
The weather certainly has changed around here with some blustery days this past week, although yesterday the sun was shining brightly.  I hope you are enjoying Fall and have some fun plans for the weekend!  

12 comments:

  1. love it!!!!!!!!! angie from germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just overwhelmed by the beauty on your porch!! It looks so amazing! You are so lucky to get to walk by this everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "creamsicle" pumpkin display and all the "faded charm" colors are lovely! I will be mowing tomorrow.... :( must be done.... we are having very pleasant temps here... Have a great weekend.. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathleen,
    This is super sweet for fall. Love your color to the porch. Have a great week end.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful. it looks very romantic.
    greetings from Germany - Nico

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and I still have not bought pumpkins yet. I have got to do that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fabulous! Love the pumpkins with the terra cotta. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your home and your porch. It looks so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful and inviting fall front porch! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your porch Kathleen! Lovely pops of color! Love seeing your face! Just noticed you added a photo :-) Super cute boots by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks outstanding Kathleen...LOVE that pastel orange pumpkin!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete