Tuesday, September 30, 2014

~Autumn has Arrived~

I can hardly believe it's the last day of September already, yet Autumn has certainly arrived here this last week with cooler temps and rain.
Leaves are starting to turn color and I've gotten a few pumpkins to decorate with.  Enjoy!  xoxo K.
I generally tend to like the softer colors of pumpkins, but this Cinderella pumpkin really caught my eye.
The change in weather has finally gotten me in the mood for Fall decorating inside and out and will be sharing with you throughout the month of October.

Have a nice week!

Linking with:
Wow Us Wednesday   


  1. danke für die schönen herbstbilder!!! liebe grüße von angie

  2. I always enjoy your posts!! So much inspiration.
    Mary Alice

  3. I really LOVE that photo of the turning leaves in the old green bottle!!! What a nice outdoor setting! You have such a great eye for beauty and decor, Kathleen. I enjoy my visits here. :-)

  4. Such beautiful photos Kathleen! What I wouldn't give to live in the PNW again!

  5. Bonjour,

    Hélas Dame Eté nous a abandonnés à mon grand regret car je n'aime pas particulièrement l'automne...
    Toutefois aujourd'hui vous nous montrez de magnifiques photos qui lui fait honneur.

    ✾ Gros bisous ✾

  6. Beautiful Love the piled pumpkins. Enjoy xxo

  7. Glad your temps are reflecting Fall. Autumn is teasing us in Philadelphia. The past week has seen 80's!!! Loving your Cinderella French pumpkins. I too have been buying all colors and loving the mix in hues.

  8. I love the vignettes outside especially the stacked pumpkins. Do you leave your white table out all season? I see that the top is enamel which will weather but I'm wondering how you keep the wood legs from rot. I have an old table I'd like to put on our deck but worry about the weather on the legs. Do you use a clear varnish on the wood to protect it? I'd love to know so I can use this table next summer. Thanks in advance. Happy October to you.

  9. Such a simply calming area to relax! Enjoy decorating for fall! Blessings, Cindy

  10. Lovely pictures, captures autumn beautifully.

  11. I love Autumn, and it is so nice to come to a blog and see the beauty God has given us.
    Thank you, Jo

  12. It's just so hard for me to accept autumn and fall is here.
    guess I better accept because it's 55 degrees here this morning and very windy .
    also pumpkins everywhere
    you vignette is very autumn like

  13. My goodness, Kathleen! Even the outside of your home is decorated with finesse!!
    You are an inspiration, that's for sure!
    Love it!

  14. I almost have the exact same table and chairs. I had my table made years ago and found my chairs at Ross.Everyone tells me my chairs don't match !!! I think it looks great :)

  15. Oh, how gorgeous -- simple, lovely + just perfect!
    I've not done very much fall decorating this year, + I'm now sorry that I didn't!
    Here's hoping I can make it up for it at Christmastime!