Friday, August 15, 2014

~A Touch of Blue~

I've been loving a touch of blue lately.  Simple things such as blue glass bottles and jars  especially when filled with Queen Anne's Lace.  Enjoy!  xoxo K.

I came across two benches at a sale I attended last weekend with the perfect blue color faded to aqua in areas from the sun.

All this combined with a rusty French bottle carrier and flower frog.

I must be hooked on blue because I just purchased an amazing primitive cupboard yesterday with this same blue and I LOVE it. Now I need to decide if I incorporate it and these benches into my home or sell them. 

Enjoy your weekend:-)

Linking with:
Funky Junk Interiors
Sundays at Home
Coastal Charm
The Scoop
Wow Us Wednesday


  1. Love those pictures!

    Funny, it is difficult to let things go when we find them, isn't it?

    Love your blues - esp think your rusty flower frog is charming.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

  2. I am always attracted to blue, especially glass, but I can't use it in my home.

  3. Love those blue benches and the blue bottles. You should show a pic of the hutch you found! I like touches of that same color blue too. It blends so nicely with the creams and tans in your home.

  4. ihre dekoration ist soooo toll, ich mag die alten flaschen und möbel!!! alles liebe vn angie

  5. I love blue too and you can tell by our bedroom. The bottles are so cute in the carrier.

  6. Hi Dear!
    Your posts are always delightfull!
    Happy weekend to you

  7. Kathleen love the pops of color and those blue benches are well just WOW! Sweet treasures found for sure. Loved your post today.

  8. These items are all so pretty! I love the pale blue and the rusty metal together. I hope your summer is going well. It seems to be speeding by very quickly for me. Busy, busy. Hugs, Pam

  9. Oh what a pretty bench! I love the fact that it has been naturally faded by the sun and I adore your pretty jars!

  10. So simple yet so beautiful.

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

  11. Blue benches and the blue bottles are lovely enhancements in your beautiful home.

  12. I am falling in love with that turquoise blue color!

  13. Post the new cupboard too! Pretty

  14. Spending Sunday evening catching up with you! Love your finds and your photos are just spectacular!

  15. I have the milk bottle holder so now I have to find some lovely bottles to go into it.

    Your styling is lovely.

  16. Oh! I neeeeeed that aqua bench for my dining table! #thoushaltnotcovet
    ; )

  17. I love the touch of blue also. I recently purchased the light blue mason jars and you've given me some wonderful ideas :)

  18. Sooooo pretty!! I love that rusty flower frog!

  19. Bonjour Kathleen .
    It looks very french . love what you did .thank you for sharing !