Monday, July 7, 2014

~Vintage Blue Glass~

I've been collecting vintage blue glass jars and bottles for many years and love using them to hold flowers.

I think the blue with purple flowers is especially pretty together.  I'm sharing some photos of this combination in my office today and will be sharing more of that space at the end of the week for Karen's "Where Bloggers Create" annual party on July 12th.  Enjoy!  xoxo K.

My white card catalogue drawers are always a nice backdrop for any floral bouquet. 

And flowers next to vintage paper is a favorite of mine.

Remember to stop back by to see the rest of my office and check out all the wonderful creative spaces over on Karen's blog.  Have a great week!

Linking with:
Coastal Charm
The Scoop
Wow Us Wednesday
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Feathered Nest Friday
Shabbilicious Friday  

19 comments:

  1. Simple vintage bottles make the best flower containers. Yours are so pretty with the purple flowers.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the painted file drawers. Always love blue jars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful Kathleen! This comination of colors is so full of harmony.
    Good week!
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty! I agree the flowers are just perfect in the blue jars.. Have a great day.. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings Kathleen!*!*!
    LoVely Vignettes... Over-The-The-Top-FaB Rusty/Crusty Metal Tote with Wooden Handle!*!*!
    Jeanine Burkhardt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite lovely vignettes using the bottles. Love the card catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, great stuff and beautiful pictures. Where does the time go? I hope all is well with you and your family my friend!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos! Looking forward to Where Bloggers Create :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty little space! I love those drawers!

    Gigi @ Old World Patina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your posts are amazing, and I look forward to each and every one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sweet peas, and bachelor buttons with your blue glass bottles and jars against the white drawers, Kathleen! Your images are all so pretty.
    Debbie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, Kathleen! I love the card catalog. Wish I had room for something like that in my creative space. Looking forward to that party again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very beautiful and yes the card catalogue is such a great backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Pretty! I could look at these photos all day!

    Deb
    @Seeking Lavender lane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simple and beautiful - love the contrasts.

    I forgot about the party. Not sure if I'll be ready. But, I'll be back to visit!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like vintage glass as well. Looks nice in an area where sun can shine into them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So lovely Kathleen! I love your pretty scabiosa in the bottles. I can hardly wait to see your creative space soon.
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your collection is wonderful! I have been collecting them too so I put one of them into my giveaway... Have a nice weekend. Alexandra

    ReplyDelete