Friday, May 16, 2014

~Farm & Frills Show~

The Farm and Frills Show last weekend was fun with a great turnout of customers and some amazing displays by the many talented vendors.  

Here are some photos of my booth that I wanted to share with you.  Enjoy!  xoxo K.

This large birdcage didn't sell at the last show I did, but was one of the first things to sell at this one.  It's fun to do different vignettes inside these birdcages.

My booth was in a great location with one end open so people had room to move around.

I really liked how this vintage bicycle turned out after I cleaned it up and added a fishing creel basket for flowers.  I guess no one liked it as much as me so it will probably find it's home leaning on the side of my Garden House this Summer.

I always like to add fresh flowers to my displays and with this show falling on mother's Day weekend, quite a few customers were looking for gift ideas.  My neighbor, Patty was sweet enough to share some of her snowball blooms with me to help add a garden feel to this area.

I want to thank Amy and Kris for letting me participate in this wonderful adventure with them.  The next Farm and Frills Show will be Saturday, September 27, 2014.


I was thrilled to finally meet Tracie from Fishtail Cottage in person on Saturday and want to thank all the friendly customers who bought items from me and had such kind words regarding my booth display...♥

Linking with:
Funky Junk
Sundays at Home
Wow Us Wednesday
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Feathered Nest Friday
Shabbilicious Friday

30 comments:

  1. So many lovely thing´s...oh, I would like to have everything!
    Best wishes for a beautiful weekend,
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I were closer to attend. Everything looks wonderful and I sure would like to browse through there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathleen,
    It all looks awesome. Love all the stuff you had in your booth. I love the vintage bike but you know me and old bikes. It will look adorable in your garden this year. I have that cherub bird bath too. I love that one. I bet you sold that. Have a great week end.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great, GREAT booth. wish it was closer & would have had a great time shopping. tfs! maryjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathleen,
    As always your booth looks OUTSTANDING!!! That huge birdcage is super neat...happy to see that someone fell in love with it. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would of lived to shop your booth! I love the bicycle! Can't believe it didn't sell!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your display is wonderfully styled! So pleasing to look over. I do love the way you add fresh greens and flowers. Adds so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful display! I love the bike, it's just darling. Love that cashier stand, too:)
    xoKathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGOSH!!! What a lot of good things to see! What an amazing show that is!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kathleen
    I love the eye candy so yummy! Wish there were not miles between us
    Have a beautiful weekend
    Kate xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's probably a good thing that I wasn't there....I probably would have fainted!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful vignettes...it all looked fantastic! I'll have to mark the next show on my calendar to make the trip to see it all firsthand!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so many lovely thing´s....I want everything!
    Take care,
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous display Kathleen!! You are so very talented!!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your booth, your staging expertise is inviting me in to take a closer look.
    I so wish I lived closer so a I could shop your space finding something often to charm my home with.
    Love that little white bench right up front.

    Thank you dear for taking the time to visit, always leaving the best comments :)

    Xx
    Beautiful Sunday and week to follow.

    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  16. So wonderful things I like too!

    Greetings from Rosine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how I wish I could have been there in person to see your gorgeous booth. It looked so amazing!!
    Hugs ~ Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kathleen, I love everything in your booth. All the lovely vignettes are so inspiring,

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have quite the talent for creating eye catching displays....your booth is swoon-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh everything looks wonderful! If I lived closer, there wouldn't be much left for you to sell to others! :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Kathleen everything looks fabulous. I wish I could to one of your shows! Thanx for partying with at my place my friend!:) Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for sharing your booth with all of us across blog land!! You know there are many of us That would have enjoyed being there to enjoy all your amazing treasures! You did a fabulous job displaying all your wares!! I hope it was a successful weekend for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, fantastic booth! I'm a new follower,
    Karee

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your booth was AMAZING! I was so lucky to see it in person and finally meet you! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. Popping back to let you know Kathleen that I'm featuring this gorgeous post at Shabbilicious Friday tomorrow.
    Hugs ~ Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  26. looks amazing, as always! :) I can't believe your darling bike didn't sell. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Kathleen you booth looked absolutely amazing! You have a great talent! Can't wait to see more of your displays.
    tot

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello, I was delighted with all of your store, I wonder if it sells its products to Brazil.
    Unfortunately, there is still little sales culture here as well.
    since I love, I search a lot.
    I have blogs: alecrimartes.blogpsot.com and vidaqueadoro.blogspot.com (are on facebook)
    Hugs. Congratulations!
    I hope your answer
    Rubia Monteiro (rubia_mbach@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete