Wednesday, January 1, 2014

~A Fresh Start to the New Year~

Happy New Year!  A time to refresh and renew, both from within and our surroundings.  This is the time of year that I like to change things up in my home.  Enjoy!  xoxo K.

I love to have cheery white tulips throughout my home in pitchers, trophies and bottles during the Winter months.

Clocks always remind me of a fresh start.

I will be spending most of January getting ready for the Junk Salvation Show which will be on Friday, January 31st and Saturday, February 1st this year in Hilsboro, Oregon.  It's a perfect time for me to go through and decide what I want to keep for my own home and what I want to share with the rest of you. 

Sharing with:
Feathered Nest Friday
Shabbilicious Friday
Fabulously Creative Friday
Party Junk
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
The Scoop
Wow Us Wednesday
Blissful Whites Wednesday
Winter Blues Wednesday


  1. White tulips and daisies are my favorite. You have inspired me to go out and get some. We are in a deep-freeze now in Ontario so it's time to add flowers to your home. Deb

  2. I love seeing your fresh start...beautiful.

  3. very pretty Kathleen, I love the white tulips, it's still too early for them here in chilly Montana, but you can bet I will be adding some when they hit the markets. I have a grain sack just like yours. . . one of my favorites.

    Looking forward to seeing more posts in 2014. . . you are always so inspiring. . .

    :) d

  4. It's lovely to start a new year with a good change around. Love what you have done so far.

  5. "refresh" is the perfect word to guide you in 2014. may yours bring you health, happiness and love.

  6. You always create the most beautiful vignettes, Kathleen. White tulips are a favorite of mine tool!
    Happy New Year!
    ~ Lin

  7. Love the clock, very pretty! Happy New Year!!


  8. Happy New Year Kathleen! I adored your Christmas decor and look forward to seeing fresh changes for you in 2014. Love the tulips in your amazing vintage drawer!

  9. Hi Kathleen, your fresh photos are just lovely!
    I love white flowers at this time of the year too!

  10. todo es muy simple y encantador a la misma vez Kathleen tienes mucho arte. Feliz ano 2014.


  11. How very delightful! amaze me!

  12. Love the white tulips- so winter white:)

    Have fun at the show!


  13. Your blog is a 'respite'....a three minute retreat. You and I appreciate many similar thing..gotta have a DRAWER SERVING TRAY!

  14. I love the tulips! Makes me hopeful for Spring! Happy New Year!
    Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

  15. Your vignette and photos are absolutely gorgeous. I would love for you to come and link this up to my Winter Blues Wednesday party going on right now. Hope to see you there.

  16. LOVE it all and wish I could make it to the show! I will wave from NJ! LOL

  17. Oh my gosh, tulips!!! There's hope for warmer weather!

  18. I just discovered your blog & I am so very impressed with your style! I have also discovered that we both have bathrooms with the same set-up so I am taking a tip from you & redoing mine (please & thank-you). I shared this site with two other friends & we all want to start all over & have a "white" house like yours! Looking forward to more posts!