Sunday, December 29, 2013

~Top 10 Posts of 2013~

I'd like to end the year with the Top 10 most viewed posts of 2013 and also to thank all of you for sharing this journey with me.  I appreciate all of your comments, emails and likes on Facebook.  I've enjoyed getting to know so many of you and hope to meet more in the New Year and also would love for you to continue to following everything I have to share in 2014.  Enjoy! xoxo K.

I purchased this amazing Primitive Pie Cupboard at the beginning of the year and it is one of my favorite items in my house.

Sharing Tulips in the Kitchen...one of my favorite flowers.

After waiting for a couple years, I finally was able to find some affordable New Dining Room Chairs which compliment the farmhouse table my husband built for me when we first moved in.

Making Chalkboards out of old cupboard doors is something I enjoy doing and always have a couple for sale at my Shows.

Adding something as simple as a towel seemed to create the Perfect Gray in the bathroom.

And I was finally able to finish decorating my Master bathroom after having A Romantic Vision for a couple of years.

I was lucky enough to be a vendor at The Farm Chicks show last June and shared photos of my booth in this wonderful adventure.

And with some of the money I made was able to purchase two new sofas for the living room and finally fulfill my Slipcover Love.

I shared how I've gotten organized in my laundry room with many different kinds of baskets and hope to continue Getting Organized in many more rooms of my house in 2014. 

And finally many of you loved how I've finished off the inside of the Garden House while Puttering with Pots.  This area is still a work in progress which I'm looking forward to sharing with you throughout the year. 


Wishing you all a wonderful New Year!

Sharing with City Farmhouse , Savvy Southern StyleCommon Ground and Funky Junk Interiors  for their Top 2013 Posts parties.

20 comments:

  1. So much inspiration here! I love all of the work you put into your home and blog...beautiful creativity abounds everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.....LOVE your style! Blessings for 2014~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff, will be popping back to visit your gorgeous inspirational page.... loving all those posts. If you have a spare moment please pop over to our page:
    http://touchthewood.co.uk/
    Thank you and may 2014 bring you much success!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your photos and always look forward to your posts. While I may not always leave a comment, I'm still here checking on you! Happy 2014 friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah bah voila. Je ne suis pas le seul à le penser ca rassure.


    Also visit my web blog: site de Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. loveeeee how you manage to arrange everything so beautifully!!!! Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year and thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us. You have created an amazing home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kathleen,
    I loved going through all your wonderful inspiration from 2013. I still love that bathroom the best. Ohhhhhhh so jealous it is in your home and not mine. Love that space. Pure heaven. I look forward to visiting your beautiful blog in 2014 and getting some of the prettiest inspiration out there in blogland. I look forward to you doing Spotlight in January and getting to know you on a more personal level. Happy New Year my Friend.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigh - everything is amazing! Love your style Kathleen - here's to a very creative 2014!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a beautiful home, Kathleen! I've enjoyed looking back over your year with you!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*✻✿✿✿*`*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014* *✻✿✿✿*`*.¸

    *.˛.°★。˛ °.★** **★* *˛.

    xoxo from PARIS


    Joëlle

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2013 was quite a BEAUTIFUL year for you! Hope your 2014 is filled with joy!
    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  13. soooo exactly how WEIRD would it be if I just popped over and wanted to take a bath in that GORGEOUS master bathroom - divine!! just kidding about popping over...kinda! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Blessed Mary is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your wonderful home!

    ~Dona

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/wovenheart/with/11656266073/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing your beautiful home with us, Kathleen. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. your home
    is even more lovely than ever

    and i adore all the updates you've made
    (yay for slipcovers)

    just wanted to let you know
    that i've brought back
    Fridays Unfolded for 2014
    and hope you'll stop by to join in!

    Alison
    Nancherrow (formerly Stuff and Nonsense)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like it was a good year!! I hope the following one is just as productive. :) (Someday I would love to be a vendor at the Farm Chics...sigh)...Looking forward to 2014.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved looking back at all you did...your home is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everything you have in your home is the kind of decor I love as well!! Just beautiful! Thanks for your inspiring pictures and posts.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy New Year! Your home is beautiful and your pictures are inspirational, looking forward to future posts x

    ReplyDelete