Wednesday, December 11, 2013

~Angel Wings~

I think today is the first day to get above freezing during the day at my house in over a week.  I can only remember one other time that our pond has completely frozen where you could actually walk across it.  The kids have been having fun with that:-)

I'm still working on my Christmas decorating over here, but will be done by the weekend and am hoping to link up with Linda at Coastal Charm for her Home Tour Party on Monday the 16th where I can show all my rooms.  For now I'm going to share a corner of my bedroom.  Enjoy!  xoxo K.

My mannequin gets to wear these lovely feather angel wings during the holidays.  I found these a few years ago at a garage sale and they are old and huge.

Linking with: 
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Be Inspired Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
Shabbilicious Friday
Party Junk 


  1. Those wings are gorgeous! I love your little festive corner :)

  2. It is looking very beautiful there at your home, Kathleen! It is cold here, too....way too cold! I am glad that at least the kids are enjoying it- xo Diana

  3. Very pretty Kathleen, just the right amount of Christmas. . . the wings are perfect. Here in Montana we're not above freezing yet. . . I think it's going to be a long cold winter.
    Please be sure to check out my blog Its called real simple style, lots of vintage and I need followers. LOL.

    Merry Christmas. ~d

  4. What a fabulous treasure find! Lovely angel wings and of course, styled so beautifully!!
    Mary Alice

  5. Love those Angel wings! Beautiful, as always, Kathleen. I am looking forward to your home on Coastal Charm's Home Tour:)

  6. Kathleen,
    Your bedroom looks fab and I cannot wait for you to link up at Linda's to see your home tour. I am excited to see more. I cannot wait.

  7. Love your angel wings !
    I was so pleased to discover your house featured in our new French issue of shabby style magazine ! (No wings on the angel :) !

    xoxo from PARIS

    ………….. ⋱ ⋮ ⋰
    ………….. ⋯ ✰ ⋯
    ………….. ⋰ ⋮ ⋱
    ……… …….*•♥•*
    …… ……. *♥♫♫♥*’.
    … …….. *♥•♦♫••♥*
    ……… *♥☺♥☺♥☺♥*
    ………*♥•♥#♠*♥#♥•♥* ‘
    ……..*♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫♥♫* ‘
    ……*♥♥♣♫♥♣♥♥♣♥♫ ♣♥♥*’
    ….’*♥♥♣♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫ ♥♣♥♥*’
    ♥:♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥:

  8. Very beautiful! Looking forward to your tour. I plan to join in also!

  9. Wow! What a lovely corner of your room! Thanks for sharing ... absolutely beautiful!
    By the way ... I just love your blog background!!!!
    diane @ aug's blog

  10. Wow...what a great garage sale find! I really like your bedside table and the slipcover on the chair as well.

  11. I love what I'm seeing so far in your home Kathleen! You have the magic touch. So JDL and serene. I can't get over that you found those wings at a garage sale! I'll be pinning away...

  12. she's such a treasure, kathleen:) merry christmas to you!

  13. Kathleen this is amazing! Your bedroom is beautiful and how you have decorated it for this Christmas is so perfect! I also LOVE your bathroom in all it's holiday finery. So many beautiful touches. You must love going in these rooms. I love how holiday decor just brightens our moods.
    I also loved the tart tin ornaments you made for the little tree. It's beautiful at your house this year!
    hugs from here...

  14. I just love when you post. I get so inspired each time

  15. You have the most wonderful vintage collections! The wings are absolutely gorgeous! I so admire your talent for display. Can't wait for the whole tour!

  16. Gorgeous, Kathleen! Love the angel wings. Merry Christmas to you and your family.