Friday, November 29, 2013

~French Tin Tarts~

I've been enjoying making some Christmas ornaments these past couple weeks.  It has felt good to sit down at the table and create, which is something I haven't done in quite a while.  It's very relaxing to me and I enjoyed working with some french finds.

I found some French mini tart pans a while back knowing that I wanted to use some of my old French papers, metals and prayer cards to create some ornaments.  This white tree in a chippy old urn seemed to be the perfect place to hang them.  Enjoy!  xoxo K.

Another large old French tart pan was used to hold some cedar greens, pinecones, madonna and a paperwhite bulb.

I also had a few old French candle holder clips that I added to this tree along with a couple French metal stencils and even hung a Mother of Pearl rosary at the top.

Just a side note, for anyone who is interested, I might be listing some of these ornaments along with some vintage candle holder clips that I recently purchased in my Etsy store if I don't end up using them all, so check back.

Linking with:
Party Junk
The Scoop
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Grey Dey Thrusdey
Be Inspired Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
Shabbilicious Friday


      



29 comments:

  1. What a pretty combination of objects ~ they all combine and look so wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just beautiful. Great job. I hope you do list a few in the shop.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, that is beautiful. It's simplicity is captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tart tin tree! So beautiful for the holidays.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ornaments look amazing, I've had some tart tins for a while wanting to do something with them, think I will try my hand at this!
    Tot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little white tree is so sweet. I like the vintage tart tins as ornaments. Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! They're so simple and calm yet they make a huge statement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely look!! It's all so petty! And just love the tin tarts!! :) Happy December 1st! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so sweet and I like how they look on that pretty little white tree. Thanks so much for coming by and sharing at my party.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your themed tart tin tree! So very pretty and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the tin tart ornaments. They really look good on that small white tree. Very nostalgic looking. I am your newest follower.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such a lovely home! Its so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely post with lovely pictures! Love it!
    Take care, have a great week...

    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your little white tress is so cute…love the tins! I would like to invite you to come by and share at One More Time Events…http://www.onemoretimeevents.com/2013/11/share-it-one-more-time-party-and.html Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable little tree. Love your ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty and feminine looking Come link up to Centerpice Wednesday and share this idea with us! http://thestylesisters.blogspot.com/2013/12/welcome-to-centerpiece-wednesday-104.html
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow....absolutely gorgeous Kathleen!!!! Love those sweet ornaments and you tree is beautiful! Thank you so much for your sweet comments.I am such a big admirer of yours! I love your style you always inspire me!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kathleen, Christmas here feels so rustically Nordic, such a primitive feel to the grace of a white tree.

    Would love to wake-up to your country Christmas :)

    Joyeux Noël

    Xx
    Doré

    ReplyDelete
  19. Simply love your vintage tart tin tree ornaments and especially the images. Incredibly I have been using similar images for my Christmas cards. I'm visiting via Grey Dey Thursdey which bought me here!
    Happy Christmas creating,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  20. The ornaments are beautiful! I just love your whole display! It definitely has that Jean D"arc look!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous & creative... exactly why I follow your lovely blog.
    ~ Lin

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kathleen,
    Coming by to let you know that you will be featured at my party on Monday.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, I do love what you have done here. Just beautiful and full of meaning too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. ...adore the combination of fresh greens and your lovely french tin ornaments Kathleen!
    Simple elegance.
    Merriest Holidays!
    xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete